Since our colleagues are our greatest asset, at Pfizer we implement many programs to help ensure their safety and well being, reducing the likelihood of injury. One such program is called "Injury Free".
体育投注正规网址Injury Free can be described as a journey where the destination is a Pfizer where all Colleagues and Contractors take appropriate action to eliminate incidents and injuries.
Our guiding principles along this journey are:
- Leaders actively engage and visibly demonstrate their commitment to Incident and Injury Free culture at Pfizer.
- We are accountable for our own safety and the safety of those around us and have the right and duty to stop unsafe situations.
- We provide a safe workplace through effective risk management to identify and control all hazards to an acceptable level.
- We take necessary steps to prevent the reoccurrence of injuries or incidents through thorough investigation, action plan completion and sharing with other locations as appropriate.
There are lots of different routes which can be taken along the journey and our facilities implement various different local initiatives to reach our goal of "Injury Free".
Notable actions we are taking to create an Injury Free Pfizer include:
- Implementing Corporate Safety Standards for Pfizer buildings, laboratories and offices.
- Certain facilities are conducting an Injury Free survey to identify opportunities for improvement.
体育投注正规网址Our sales representatives spend significant amounts of time driving and are at risk of being involved in road traffic incidents.
In particular, we aim to:
- Help ensure that our colleagues are among the safest drivers on the road. We do this through creating better awareness and helping our colleagues improve.
- Reduce risk to our colleagues and those with whom we share the road.
- Educate our colleagues worldwide about driving risks including distractions while driving.
Notable actions we are taking to safeguard our sales colleagues and those that share the roads with them include:
- Implementing a Global Fleet Safety Standard and providing a structured support system that helps to provide a platform globally.
- Providing safety guidance for colleagues where we provide motorcycles.
- Improving driving performance and measures for success.
- Ensuring the entire Pfizer fleet is safely selected, maintained, and inspected.